Get the Shirt!
We have a limited number of Club Fat Ass t-shirts still available…
You’ve seen it around the world at ultramarathons and trail races. You’ve seen it in the media. You’ve seen it at the pub… and you’ve probably seen it on the person running in front of you!
- Technical fabric: The blue and black shirts are made of 3.7oz. 100% polyester microfibre, micro-waffle, mini-mesh fabric for moisture-wicking. The orange women’s shirts are made of no-stink chitosante fabric and designed, sewed and screened in Vancouver, Canada.
- On the front: The Club Fat Ass porker logo. Subtle and informative, enough to turn heads and prompt the question, “What’s Club Fat Ass?” from the cashier in the grocery store checkout line.
- On the back: Assertive. Edgy, perhaps, but usually true. “I may be a fat ass, but I’m in front of you!” It answers the question, “What is Club Fat Ass”, but barely. The cashier checks out your butt.
- The following sizes and colors are currently in stock:
- baltic blue: men’s large
- trusty old black: men’s large
- bright orange: women’s small and medium
- Cost per shirt is $25 plus shipping of $7 ($32.00) in Canadian funds. (Sorry, no pickups.)
- You can pay with credit card or PayPal. (Note, you don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal!)