- A 100 mile trail run
- Almost 100% trails, very runnable
- Some remote sections.
- The 'Whipsaw 100' utilizes an 'un-tapped' resource of fantastic trails in the Manning Park area that go on for miles and miles.
- Fantastic views and steeped in history this area has so much to offer the ultra runner who wants to push their limits.
- With a dedicated team of experienced organizers this will be one of the best 100 mile FA events on the calendar!
When and Where?
- no event for 2009
- Start and finish at xxx in Manning Park, British Columbia, Canada
- See FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions, Agenda for details on how to get to the start and Course for the route description
- Free for Club Fat Ass members (click here for current membership fees and benefits)
- To keep hassles on the morning of the run to a minimum and allow the host to participate, please sign up for both Club membership and the event online and in advance.