- A roughly 15 mile run on Galbraith mtn. After last years run through one foot of snow expect that all weather conditions are possible. I personally love the snow. Will not be cancelled do to weather.
- Do to the fact that even locals get lost up there this will be a group run. We should be able to split up in two pace groups that will be lead.
- this is a mountain course with roughly 2,000ft of gain. Mostly on single track with some logging road and possibly a bit of "Trail blazing"
When and Where?
- Cancelled for 2010 (3rd Saturday in December)
- Start: 9:30 am
- start / finish at whatcom falls park (Bellingham Wa)
- See agenda for details on how to get there
Who is registered?
- Check out who is registered here.
- Free for Club Fat Ass members (check out member benefits and fees here)
- To keep hassles on the morning of the run to a minimum and allow the host to participate as well we ask to please sign up for both, the club membership and the event online and in advance.