Don't worry. It happens to everyone!
- Go to"User Login" on the left side of this page
- Fill in the text field with either your Username or the email address you used to set up your User Account. Fill out the "captcha" and click on "Email New Password". (Note: if the form doesn't accept any of your email addresses, chances are you don't have a User Account. Please see "How do I Create a User Account" above.)
- An email note will be immediately sent to you. Check your inbox for a note from CFA_info (at) cfasports (dot) com. This email contains a special login link that can be used only once. It expires after one day and nothing will happen if it's not used.
- Click on the login link. You will be directed back to a page on the Club Fat Ass website. Click on the "Reset your Password" tab. This will take you to your profile page where you can reset your password.
- Note: Be sure to record your Username and Password so you remember the next time.