As highlighted in the table above, there are permission levels depending on your member status.
- Log in with your Username and password
- Find your personal navigation block on the lefty side bar (you will see your Username in orange followed by a selection of blue links).
- Click "Create content".
- Select the type of content you would like to create. Please check the table above to find which content you have permission to post.
- Follow the prompts on the form. In general, you will be asked to type in a title (keep it short but informative) and depending on the type of content, you can choose a category from a drop down list. (i.e. if you are posting a blog post you can choose from "adventure", "general", "run report", "training", etc ). If appropriate you can even choose several categories at the same time. This means your content will be posted in several places on the site.
- Type your content into the text box labeled Body.
- Some type of content allows you preview and re-edit your content. When you are happy with your content, click "submit".